The Strong Legal Advocate in Des Moines, Iowa You Want on Your Side in a Divorce
Focusing on protecting your interests throughout the divorce process
Divorce or legal separation impacts you and your family emotionally, financially and legally. The Law Office of Adam Kehrwald is always sensitive to your needs and strives to alleviate your stress by addressing your concerns and providing sound counsel and effective representation. We try to instill confidence at the time you need it most.
We tailor our services to meet the specific needs of each client, as every divorce situation is unique and presents its own set of challenges. We spend the time necessary to provide you with a full understanding of the legal process and the possible outcome of your case. We want you to be in the position to make informed decisions.
We always advocate for your rights — no matter the size or complexity of your divorce law matter. Our goal is to resolve your legal matters out of court. However, if your case does go to court, we aggressively defend your rights, your interests and your family.
You will begin to see that you have choices. We advocate for your interests in the following matters:
- Divorce ― Dissolution is the legal termination of a marriage. Dissolution actions can be uncontested or contested. We provide you with experienced guidance in either process.
- Property division ― We help divorcing parties reach agreement on how marital property will be distributed.
- Spousal support or alimony ― If divorcing parties cannot agree in writing to spousal support or alimony, then the court awards it. We help you receive the most favorable outcome.
- Child custody and visitation ― We negotiate parenting and visitation agreements to reduce future modifications.
- Child support ― This is determined by formulas set by the state. We ensure the court has accurate information to reach a fair decision on your behalf.
- Modifications ― These are changes made to final agreements or court orders relating to child custody, visitation and support when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. We can protect your interests in these situations.
- Separation agreements ― We help clients protect their rights with quality separation agreements addressing alimony, property division, responsibility for debts, child support and custody matters.
Helping you achieve fair results in your Iowa divorce
For trusted representation and legal counsel when you are facing a divorce, call the Law Office of Adam Kehrwald at 515-512-9982 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.